Barclay's Premier League Match - Next EPL Football Game

Next Barclays Premier League Fixture Tuesday January 31

Premier League Table

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Liverpool Captain Eyes on New Deal | Live Liverpool Vs Fulham

Steven Gerrard

Liverpool are going strong by each match, and the whole team of Liverpool is happy about that, once Liverpool were leading the table but some thing went wrong,Liverpool came down to third place.

But having hat trick goal against Aston Villa on Sunday, Gerrad wants to lead the side and wants to win the Premier league.

Gerrard said "I have never been happier throughout my whole career than I am at the moment,"Since he have two years in hand Gerrard added he would like to extended the Contract.

he further added "I am playing in a top team, with world-class players and I believe in the manager. Going forward, I am sure we can be successful."

Liverpooll now face Fulham on 6th April 2009 at Craven Cottage

No comments: