Barclay's Premier League Match - Next EPL Football Game

Next Barclays Premier League Fixture Tuesday January 31

Premier League Table

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chelsea Coach Hiddink Plan to Retire by 2010| English Premier League

Chelsea Coach Guus Hiddink

The 62-year-old Dutchman said he plans to retire from football after the 2010 World Cup.

Russia and Chelsea coach Guus Hiddink will manage Premier League Chelsea until the end of the season after taking over last week from the sacked Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Hiddink told the Sunday Mirror. "I think I will quit in the summer of 2010 after the World Cup,"

"From then on I am just going to ride around on my Harley Davidson and be more of an ambassador for Nike.

"And I'll take care, privately, of my own project for the poor in Tanzania."

Hiddink, who will be based in London for the rest of the season, takes Chelsea to Aston Villa three days later in his first match in charge.

"I will have to be here for about four months. I need to be close to the club - it is a day-to-day job. It will be a big job and certainly not an easy one." Hiddink added

No comments: