Barclay's Premier League Match - Next EPL Football Game

Next Barclays Premier League Fixture Tuesday January 31

Premier League Table

Monday, September 8, 2008

Miguel Angel Lotina turned down Newcastle Offer


51-year-old Lotina admits there has been contact from someone claiming to be involved with Newcastle.

"I don't give it too much importance. I had a call, I don't know if it was from someone very close to the club (Newcastle) or not because there are so many businessmen that you never know, to see if I would be interested and I told them no because I have a contract and I'm not thinking of any other team. I nipped it in the bud," Lotina said.

he further adds "I'm happy at Depor and my intention is to continue here until June 30," added Lotina, who joined the Galician outfit last summer and led them to a ninth-place finish in La Liga.

No comments: